"I'm walking on sunshine...."
Oh what a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing it.
This IS beautiful! Is it for DangerHand? And wonderful new picture, too! Lookin good, E!
I love it too! And the new pic!
thank you guys!!It is J, he's been working away all week and I miss him.Should be home soon though :D
wow! new layout, new picture, new poem...wow!that's such a sweet poem, ergo, it's easy to see where your thoughts were. :)and you look great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh what a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing it.
This IS beautiful! Is it for DangerHand?
And wonderful new picture, too! Lookin good, E!
I love it too! And the new pic!
thank you guys!!
It is J, he's been working away all week and I miss him.
Should be home soon though :D
wow! new layout, new picture, new poem...
wow!
that's such a sweet poem, ergo, it's easy to see where your thoughts were. :)
and you look great!
Post a Comment