As you wish to come with me,
I begin betwixt Air and another "Sea",
The second, that which needs be tied,
Third when I speak has two beside,
For an offer coiled in scaled thrall,
At last it seems we all must fall.
with much love
gotcha! ;]
Un, Deux, trois
Can you find me?
You'll need to look hard
To see where I'll be
First I arrive in a winged ship
The second a sad and sorrowful drip
Then fortune perhaps can wear this face
When the ribbon breaks to end the race
xx
not subtle at all are you!
Beginning now, commence, don't wait;
Cast about, they take the bait,
I am in Awe, dance and sing,
Just like a puppet on a string.
Me, myself.. you need the third
The commonality in the word
Live, love and learn as we do,
A letter and question ends the clue.
xx
Sorry mate, but you know why.
I see you're keeping yourself amused though!
The task at hand to hide again
Starting shall be what n'ere the twain,
You and I together are,
To be a sun so very far,
Our locomotion might derail,
Strike with feathers for a tail,
Second in strength but deepest red,
Tales spun in a resting head.
xx
7 comments:
Many Happy Returns, Ergo. I hope you have a wonderful day today. =)
Penblwydd hapus Ergo. Gobeithio dy fod wedi cael diwrnod bendigedig.
Thanks PP I had a lovely day, hope you are going well.
Welshie
Diolch i chi, yr wyf yn mwynhau fy dydd, bwyd da ac yn cyflwyno ni all fod yn ddrwg!
:]
Hi Ergo. Thanks for dropping by and checking. =)
It's been crazy but I guess this result is always the risk when building on alluvial plains where there are faultlines. My stepsister lives in Christchurch. She has some minor damage and no water or sewerage. One of my daughter's friends is rural west christchurch. Her road is unpassable. It's sheared up, sheared down, sideways. The historic two story settler homesteads out that way have been completely wrecked. Back in the city the rivers have partially burst their banks and are mixing with burst sewer mains. To add to it all, we've had a plane crash on the West Coast with nine dead, and a sub antarctic storm due with temperatures expected to drop to -2degrees c to hit Christchurch. Some people are in for an awful night. =/
Hello =)
My stepsister is doing great, thanks. She's really practical.
Some people though are starting to get rather frazzled. Domestic violence is going up. =(
I'm so envious you've got a BBQ to assemble for the summer! Does that mean your weather is looking up?We've had so much rain this winter my barbie looks like a stylie rusty water feature >_<
Maybe I could start raising tadpoles in it?!
xoxo
Bathurst!!!!!
Whoa! What a way to start with Fabian Coulthard spinning out and rolling over so spectacularly - and the cause was damage to such a cheap minor part. O_o
Fab ending too with the threat of so many cars looking to run out of fuel.
Bathurst has to be the best race in the world right? =)
Hope you had a nice weekend. =)
Hiya PP!
BATHURST WOOOOOO!!!!!! :]
It was a fabulous race, I love Bathurst weekend.
That crash was such a shock so early, the camera angle was from the road mounted one on the corner and was showing cars from ant eye view zooming past then next thing one came across sideways!
It was a spectacular roll over and so amazing that he came out of it unscathed, a testament to the safety of the cars.
I think it is one of the best in the world, challenging track and a mix of skill, speed and endurance, all you need in one race! I'd love to be there one year.
I spent pretty much all day today with the tv on the race, thought I was folding washing etc, but after that we all went for a walk down along the creek for an hour or so with the dog which was nice. Then back for nommy diner and the new series of Bones in just over an hour from now.
Hope you had a good weekend too
Post a Comment